segunda-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2012

Compromisso...


His pledge to her

I will kill the spiders.
I will share my fries with you
when you’ve finished all yours and are still hungry.
I won’t ever pop my collar.
I will never be rude to your tummy - when I hear it growl and gurgle,
I promise to bend down and reply respectfully.
I will eat the mushrooms when we order the supreme pizza.
I will kiss the paper cuts.
And the door-slammed finger.
And the counter-bumped hip.
I’ll try my hardest not to get annoyed
when you whisper questions and comments during movies.
I will be the big spoon.
I will let you win at wrestling.
Sometimes.
Other times I will not.
I will go faster.
Harder.
I will pull when you want.
And tease you when you don’t.
I will send you random txts and leave you silly gifts.
Not always.
Not on schedule.
Just whenever I want to.
Whenever I think you need one.
Or seven.
I will check your tire pressure.
And remind you to take your car in.
I will hold your hand.
I will love you.
I will love you.
I will love you.

This is perfect

Nenhum comentário: